1-877-499-1697 Coronavirus Informational Hotline
· If you are experiencing symptoms, call your provider first before driving to the clinic.
· Don’t have a primary care provider? Use our 24/7 hotline if you are experiencing symptoms and have questions on how to best seek care.
· Novant Health is opening a dedicated coronavirus screening center.
· The center will be open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Two screening centers are open in Matthews (3330 Siskey Parkway).
· All Novant Health-GoHealth Urgent Care Centers are also screening.
· People who have no symptoms will not be screened and should stay home.
Visiting a screening center with no symptoms will only further one’s risk of exposure and put a strain on resources for those who need it most.
Novant Health Mint Hill Medical Center offers convenient access to the healthcare services your family needs. This includes expert emergency, inpatient and outpatient care. The Physicians' Plaza and the Mint Hill Medical Office Building are on the same campus, serving the community with family medicine, pediatrics, urgent care, women’s health services, spine specialists and much more.