Mint Hill Arts is a non-profit community art center with an art gallery, gift shop, and classroom, located in downtown Mint Hill at 11250 Lawyers Road, Suite A. We also provide a support network for local artists of all media and a source of educational and cultural enrichment to the public. Membership is open to all local artists and patrons of the arts.
If you are looking for a way to give back to your community this may be the opportunity for you! We are seeking a volunteer to fill the role of Treasurer. This position would require between 5-10 hours a month and would include the following duties:
- Present financial management reports to the EC at their monthly meetings
- Develop the annual budget and get approved by the EC
- Chair the Finance Committee
- Develop and oversee any bookkeeping/accounting/auditing services contracts
- Approve the Form 990 federal tax filing and ensure its timely submittal to the IRS
- Ensure other federal and state filings are completed and submitted in a timely manner
Qualifications: Accounting degree or equivalent experience required; CPA desirable
Contact Cindy Angelelli at email@example.com for more details.